Thursday, February 24, 2011

Language Camp, chocolate and new friends [PART II]

Part II! This was our lunch one afternoon. I thought it looked pretty cool. Haha and yes that's mashed spinach on the left.

My fellow brazilians


 Taking a photo with Walkiria, who may I add has a brilliant fashion taste, of our dessert which was like marble cake with whipped cream!

 We had games in our room. The ever most popular RUSH HOUR! Some things never change despite being in difference countries.
 Walking to the castle in Gmunden which took us 30 minutes not including time for getting lost! Haha


 Some old random house which looked cool. It had no one living in it and I was too much of a wuss to take a photo with it myself in case something/someone popped out.

 Our failure for a group photo.
 A successful one despite the fact that it is really far away.


 This photo is for Helen and Michelle. Too bad I didnt have a DSLR on me oh however you spell it.
 Aw! I love these two!

 Isaias trying to get snow out of his top!
 The lake that surrounded the castle.
 How beautiful is that? The castle is in the middle of the lake.








 A machine for souvenirs, since all the other shops inside were closed. It costs 1 euro and 5 cents which was totally worth it.
 A hidden dungeon that we weren't meant to enter. Whoops. Haha.
 Apparently there was a human skull there. I avoided there for a reason.



 Everyone who went to the lake.







 The next two photos of Larry trying to climb on a ladder on the side of the castle. And then literally 5 seconds later of the second photo, one of the ladders fell on Larry!! :( Though it was pretty funny and shocking at the time.






 Our dinner at the time. It know it's like apple sauce and pancakes... for DINNER. Not dessert for dinner. Haha life is very different here.
Que te Passa! Spanish for what's your probelm?

 Our awesome class

 When Val, the new Argentinian arrived!!! It was quite hilarious since everyone stormed into her room!

 Maddy and Larissa thought that tatu meant tattoo but it really meant armadillo therefore they wrote: We are not allowed to have armadillos!!!!
 Teaching Speed
 The beginning of our many rounds of the Vocal test!





 Inside the church in Altmunster!





 At a cafe!







 We're totally attractive!





 He originally picked up that book to pretend to hit me, but then he thought he hilarious when he realised he put it together as facebook and even hit himself with the book on the face!
 Roommate love!
And the next day it snowed during class!

 Let it snow, let it snow!




 Leonardo's card!

 This was when the Rotex came. Rotex being people who have done their exchange already in the past years.

 We were meant to go ice skating with them...

 And instead of ice-skating this is what we watched for a while. A sport which is like lawn bowling but only on ice!



 An incredible miracle where an snowflake fell on Ash's hair but my camera wouldnt focus on it!
 Seconds before I fell over when I tried to get back Guri who hit me with a snowball right on the forehead.












 Look what I found in the corridor! Sophie was trying to get wifi at night while I stood in the hallway for since I left my card key behind and Maddy was taking a shower. LOL
And off to Salzburg we go. Manny's maturity is seen here yet again! haha







 A church inside there!





 Thales being an idiot, wearing the Brazilian flag around his head to protect himself from the rain and claiming that he was a holy sister. Lol

 We visited Mozart's House!!!









 Wasn't allowed to take actual photos in the exhibition!



 Ingrid bought and shared the Mozart chocolate balls!












 As soon as I saw that, reminded me of Janelle and her obsessiveness of scarves so I had to take a photo!
 Because of Larissa I love Wanner! Too bad we didn't have time to enter the cafe!




 Where we went for lunch!








 Pancake soup! It's not technically pancake but just looks like strips of some sort of thing. It's sehr gut! Trust me! It was so delicious!

 Vienna Schnitzel again!






 Celly used salt and made my name! :D


 Oh my goodness, it's Mozart....!
 We went inside a souvenir shop in which we couldn't afford most of the things there!





 Taking photos with Rotary club plates!



 This shop was simply beautiful!

 We're awesome like that! Haha!




 Inside Mozart's birthplace, where he grew up!



 A Mozart ball 100 times larger and crystalised!









 Another beautiful church, which Manny and Leo led us to!
















End of Salzburg trip! I'll put another one up soon!

With love, from Austria, 

Vivian

1 comment:

  1. MISS YOU!!!!!

    Plus tell us about your experiences please :)

    ReplyDelete