Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sabrina, Brunch and the coming days!

Well last Tuesday, I went to horse riding again, but with Sabrina, who is Dietmar's colleague and owns two horses! She led me around this time but said that next time I go, we can go riding together. We talked a lot and I found that she's going to go in a jumping competition with one of her horses! I got to feed them and groom them a bit! It's amazing there! http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee489/viv_whale/Riding%20with%20Sabrina%205th%20of%20April/

I didn't do anything that special that week. But on Sunday, we had brunch with Dietmar's younger sister and her fiancee! We had it at this nice place called freihof! It's in an old house which is more than 300 years old and is famous for it windows. It's because all of its windows is double glassed (I'm not sure if that's the right wording) but basically, there's two layers and the inner layer is curved outwards! It's really cool and apparently cannot be replaced or made today! Also it's famous because they only serve bio food. And I have to say it was delicious! All the bread was so nice and the spreads were so tasty and basically I stuffed myself pretty hard!

To work off the food baby I had collected, all of us went walking up the mountain. It wasn't such a good idea with me wearing flats, but the view was absolutely amazing. I felt like as if I was part of the beginning scene in Sound of Music on the hills! (Only with more houses on the hills) Haha! It was just thrilling though I hated the sweating bit. Haha!

So in 2 days time, I'm going to Morocco!!!!! Going to Africa is somewhere I wouldn't have thought to have gone in a long time! So I'm so pumped for it! I'm not 100% if I will bring my laptop, but even though if I do I probably won't be able to type much since I might be busy! But anyways!

With love, from Austria

Vivian

3 comments:

  1. loooobibianeee

    morocco? is this literal? like you're actually going to morocco? how far is it? o.O
    (is this symbolic?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM RATHER JEALOUS OF YOU :D

    Everything looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the horses have such a nice haircut! And I suppose you're back from Morroco now?

    ReplyDelete